If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
Invitation from the Chair of the Conference
We extend a warm invitation to you to be part of ComBio2022 to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC). After a long pause in our plans, this will be a vibrant return to face-to-face scientific exchange with our colleagues*. ComBio2022 will be held in a spectacular arm of MCEC that is adjacent to the Yarra River and walking distance from numerous restaurants and cafes serving the widest imaginable variety of food. Melbourne is home to many sporting and cultural events and world class museums and galleries plus an aquarium are in the immediate vicinity. There is also an abundance of budget priced accommodation within walking distance of MCEC. ComBio in Melbourne in the Spring of 2022 should be a "must" for all. *Covid-safe protocols will be in place as advised closer to the date
ComBio2022 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
- Genetics Society of AustralAsia
- New Zealand Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Proteins, Peptides and Structural Biology
- Plant Biology
- Development, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- Evolutionary and Ecological Genetics
- Mechanisms of Disease
- Genomics, Genome Editing and Systems Biology
- Biochemistry and Metabolism
- Cell Biology and Signalling
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne.
on behalf of the ComBio2022 Local Organizing Committee.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land, the Wurundjeri people, on which Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is built. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present.