If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
Submit an abstract for ComBio2018 via secure online form.
Extended Deadline for Poster Abstract Submissions:
The official abstract submission deadline has now passed. Invited abstract submission remains open, but oral requests are now closed.
The ComBio2018 Program Committee is pleased to advise that the poster abstract submission deadline has been extended as follows:
- Poster abstracts will be programmed within themes if received by Friday, 20 July and details published in the electronic conference program, the conference App and on the website.
- Poster abstracts will be included in "Late Posters" if received by Friday, 10 August and details published in the electronic conference program, the conference App and on the website (but will not be programmed within themes).
- Poster abstracts will be detailed as "On Site Posters" on the program revisions board at the conference if received by Tuesday, 18 September. The poster presentation details will not be published in the electronic conference program, conference App or on the website.
- Abstracts cannot be accepted without prior registration and payment of registration fee.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this page.
- Abstracts sent as attachments will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission is restricted to one oral or one poster communication per registrant. However, those registrants submitting an abstract in the “Education” theme are also welcome to submit an additional abstract relevant to another theme.